Friday, December 19, 2008

A NEW YEAR, A NEW YOU!!!

Wow how time flies!! 2008 has almost come to an end. We are only a couple of weeks away from a new year. As this year comes to an end we can reflect on what has taken place. The goals we set and achieved and of course the ones that we did not reach. With every new year that comes..we all have a renewed energy of the changes that we will be making this year. Ah yes, the NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!! So what are yours??? Well, for the majority of people one of their resolutions usually has to do with something in the area of their health and fitness. Am I right?!?? So what are some of yours?? A goal to lose a few pounds, run a 5k ,eat better, build muscle, workout regularly or fit into your "skinny" jeans? The list could go on and on. Well, I figure with this new year approaching I would start a new blog on Body Building and You!! My name is Amanda and I am 31 years old and have a passion for fitness and health! My Goal is to share some of the knowledge that I have learned over the years and to share fun exciting new discoveries in the area of health and fitness. Also, to share with you which plan, programs and Bodybuilding supplements have worked for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment